Distance educational training "Evaluation in network projects"
From 16.50 руб. (500 RUB)
The introduction of a new generation of educational standards contributes to the development of project-based learning in the practice of secondary, professional and higher education. The current standards of secondary education at all levels are focused on personal, meta-subject and subject-specific educational results. According to higher education standards, students must master a set of universal, basic professional and specialized competencies. Evaluation procedures for these competencies should bring their level of formation closer to the standards of future professional activity. Assessment in the educational process under these conditions is no longer aimed at identifying shortcomings, but acquires a new goal – to support the learning process and form the need for learning throughout life. There was a need for an innovative assessment system integrated into the educational process. When using the project-based method of teaching, the teaching staff of secondary schools or university academic staff should be competent in applying these innovations. The project developer should create funds for evaluation tools that provide high objectivity, validity and comparability of the assessment of the level of competencies acquired during the implementation of the project. The author and manager of the network project must possess the technology of remote implementation and management of the evaluation plan in the project.
The aim of this program is to prepare individuals to develop a model and evaluation plan in an author's network project.
As a result of the training, authors of network projects should:
- Strategies, forms and methods of evaluation used in network projects
- Requirements for assessment and innovative assessment tools
Be able to:
- Develop a model of control and evaluation activities taking into account the specifics of the network project
- Develop innovative assessment tools of various types
- Conduct an examination of the quality of innovative assessment tools
Acquire skills of:
- Managing evaluation procedures for implementing a network project
- Advising and training colleagues (project participants)on the assessment of the quality of training of students in the framework of the project.
Dates: from 16.11.2020 to 27.12.2020
Number of hours: 24 hours
Cost: 16,50 BYN or 500 RUB
Registration by link until November 15
Faculty of mathematics and iformatics
Department of modern programming technology
22 Ozheshko str., Grodno, 230023
+375 (152) 39 58 95
Makarova Nina Petrovna
+375 (29) 780 05 29