Studio of fine arts
- Факультет искусств и дизайна
- Department Address: г. Гродно, ул. Дзержинского, 28, каб.5
From 510.00 руб.
The purpose of the programme is to give scientific and theoretical foundations of the image, aesthetic culture, a taste for art and a complex of knowledge and skills in realistic drawing. The development of visual perception, volumetric and spatial thinking, understanding the constructive basis of form, as well as gaining practical skills. Mastering the system of compositional laws, rules and techniques, and their use in artistic-pedagogical and creative activity.
As a result of the training, the student:
- will know:
- basics of perspective drawing and methods of drawing construction
- concepts of design, shape, and volume, laws of linear and aerial perspective, graphic means of drawing
- main stages of working with still life
- compositional laws of construction of the artpiece
-will be able
- to express creative intention with visual means
- to highlight logical connections and dependencies of structural elements organized on a plane according to the laws of artpiece construction
-master skills of:
- the correct vision of the volumetric form and be able to logically and consistently depict it on the plane of a sheet of paper
- expression of proportions, space, materiality
- holistic vision
- competent sheet composition
Number of hours: 210.
Minimum number of people in a group: 9 people.
Fee: 510 BYN.
At the end of the course, a standard certificate is issued.
The service is provided by:
Kolyago Alla Vasilievna, senior lecturer
Department of Fine Arts
The Faculty Of Arts and Design
Dzerzhinskogo Str., 28, office 9; Grodno
+ 375 (152) 62 33 07
+375 (29) 625 88 65