English language courses for future IT professionals
From 192.00 руб.
The purpose and objects of the educational program:
- to develop students' ability to solve a particular problem in several ways and find among them the most simple and original (flexibility of thinking)
- to develop students' ability to conduct skillful t reasoning (reasoning logic)
- to develop the ability to identify the necessary, essential features of an object or process through abstraction from other, non-essential ones(degree of abstraction)
- to develop the ability of students to reflect dynamically various mathematical objects in the necessary combinations and relationships (spatial imagination)
- to develop the ability of students to see the final solution to a problem in which the conclusion is based on a hunch, an almost sudden feeling (mathematical intuition)
- to develop students' research skills, cognitive and creative activity
- to form a strong interest of students in the subject of "Mathematics" by solving non-standard and entertaining problems
1 а shortened course program is provided.
Terms of service provision: November to May
Frequency: 18 weeks, once a week for 2 academic hours
The course is designed for 36 hours
2 а shortened course program is provided.
Terms of service provision: January to May
Frequency: 12 weeks, once a week for 2 academic hours
The course is designed for 24 hours
The course is designed for 50 hours (2 hours per week).
For schoolchildren of 5th-10th forms.
Timing: from September to May.
Minimum number of people in a group: 12
Location: Ozheshko Str., 22
Fee: 192.00 BYN
176.00 BYN (for those who studied in the 2019/2020 academic year at the courses of the educational center "School of Exact Sciences")
144.00 BYN (for 1 а shortened course)
96.00 BYN (for 2 а shortened course)
Faculty of Pre-University Training
Oktiabrskaya Str., 5, Grodno
+375 (152) 72 36 80