Courses on the basics of algorithmization, textless programming and robotics EduKids
From 192.00 руб.
* 176 руб. (для лиц, которые обучались в 2019 / 2020 учебном году на курсах учебного центра "Школа точных наук")
The education programme is aimed to attract students to the modern design technologies, programming and employing robotic devices, gaining knowledge in the field of robotechnics, computer programmes. Students make lego-models and manage them through computer programmes, connecting the construction to the commutator.
Comprehensively develop the personality of the student by mastering the skills of elementary technical design:
- to develop logical thinking
- to motivate to study the sciences of the natural - scientific cycle: the world, local history, physics, computer science, mathematics
- to acquaint children with the ways of interaction when working on a joint project in large (5-6 people) and small (2-3 people) groups
- to develop children's interest in technical creativity and teach them how to design through the creation of simple models and the management of finished models using the simplest computer programs.
- to develop creative thinking when creating existing models
- to develop the ability to express thoughts in a clear logical sequence, analyze the situation and independently find answers to questions by logical reasoning of the vocabulary and communication skills when explaining the operation of the model
- to learn the basics of object-oriented programming by compiling simple and complex algorithmic programs
- to teach to use and programme sensors that allow you to do environmental studies and complete tasks
- to teach to analyze the results and search for new solutions by designing and developing your own standard and non-standard programs
- to develop perseverance in collective ideas realization
- to teach to do systematic observation and measurement
- to teach to use tables to display and analyze data.
- to teach to build three-dimensional models according to two -dimensional line drawings
- to develop logical thinking and programming of given model behavior
- to teach how to write and play out a scenario using assembly instructions and a model for clarity
- to acquaint students with the basic technologies used to create robots
- to teach students to solve a number of problems, working out a functioning mechanism
- to develop students' engineering and creative thinking, spatial imagination, skills in design, programming and effective use of cybernetic systems
- to develop fine motor skills, attention, accuracy and ingenuity when assembling models
- to increase students' motivation for inventing and creating their own interesting and involving robotic systems,
- to build teamwork
- to form students' aspirations for a high-quality finished result
- to build skills of design thinking
There are three shortened course programmes, different in number of hours and fee.
The course is designed for 24 (12 weeks), 36 (18 weeks) and 36 (18 weeks) hours.
4 а shortened programmes.
Timing: from January to May
Frequency: 12 weeks (1 time per week for 2 academic hours)
Number of hours: 24 hours
Frequency: 25 weeks (1 time per week for 2 academic hours)
Number of hours: 50 academic hours
Timing: from September to May
Minimum number of people in a group: 12
Age: students in 1st-4th forms
Location: Ozheshko Str, 22
Fee: 192 BYN, 176 BYN (for those who studied in the 2019/2020 academic year at the courses of the training center "School of Exact Sciences")
(for shortened programmes - 84 BYN, 126 BYN and 144 BYN)
(for 4 shortened programmes - 96 BYN)
Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics
School of Exact Sciences
Grodno, Oktyabrskaya St. 5
+375 (152) 72 36 80