Courses in Belarusian language and literature to prepare students for Olympiads and competitions
Mobile courses are organized by the Department of Journalism. Courses are held on the basis of district educational institutions for 8-11 grade students to prepare for the second and third stages of the Republican Olympiad, competitions in the Belarusian language and literature.
Tasks of the classes are:
- to deepen and systematize students' knowledge in all areas of linguistics (phonetics, orthoepy, spelling, lexicology, phraseology, word formation, morphology, syntax, style);
- to develop the language competence of students;
- to improve skills and abilities to perform non-standard tasks;
- to develop analytical skills;
- to activate linguistic curiosity, creative determination, independence in carrying out tasks;
- to systematize and generalize students' knowledge of the culture of speech, history and theory of literature, improve general educational skills and skills in working with literary material.
The program consists of 3 modules. Duration of study:
- Module 1 - 6 academic hours;
- Module 2 - 12 academic hours;
- Module 3 - 18 academic hours.
Location: Ozheshko St. 22, office 333.
Cost of education (per group):
- Module 1 - 160 rubles;
- Module 2 - 260 rubles;
- Module 3 - 385 rubles.
Courses are conducted by: candidates of philological sciences, doctors of philological sciences.
At the end of the courses, a certificate of the established model is issued.
Faculty of History, Communication and Tourism
Department of Journalism
Grodno, Ozheshko St 22, office 139
+375 (152) 73 19 88
Pivovarchik Irina Voitekhovna
+375 (29) 887 09 11