Practice-oriented seminar " Prevention of corruption risks in the activities of business entities"
From 35.00 руб.
The aim of the practice-oriented seminar is a comprehensive study of anti-corruption legislation by officials, research on legal liability for offenses committed by public officials and persons equated to them, as well as prevention of corruption and other offenses in the activities of business entities.
The objectives of the practice-oriented seminar are:
- to learn the procedure for legal regulation of the fight against corruption and the main provisions of the anti corruption policy implemented in the Republic of Belarus;
- to analyze the organizational and legal means provided by the legislation to prevent corruption risks in the activities of business entities in order to increase the effectiveness of their activities in the field of preventing corruption offenses;
- analyze the main means of legal influence for corruption-related crimes with an analysis of the practice of applying the criminal legislation of the Republic of Belarus;
- analyze the state of the system of measures to prevent and suppress corruption-related offenses;
- to analyze the signs of corruption offenses, the risk of which is associated with the activities of officials of economic entities;
Participation fee: 35 rubles.
Duration of the workshop: 4 hours
Minimum number of people in a group: 15
Contingent (age): adults
Location: on the customer's space or Dovatora street 3/1, office 110
At the end of the seminar, a document on education of the established sample is issued.
Faculty of law
Department of criminal law, criminal procedure and criminalistics
+375 (152) 39 86 21