Chemistry courses for training students of the Olympic reserve
- Факультет биологии и экологии
- Department Address: г. Гродно, пер. Доватора, 3/1
From 120.00 руб.
The courses are held as part of the School of the Exact Sciences for the preparation of students of the Olympic reserve, focused on students in grades 8-11 who are interested in chemistry and plan to participate in chemical olympiads and intellectual tournaments.
The purpose of the course is to satisfy the educational needs and cognitive interests of students, expand and deepen knowledge in chemistry, the formation of a scientific worldview, professional self-determination of students, the acquisition by students of creative experience in solving problems and conducting chemical experiments.
- expand and deepen students' ideas about approaches to the quantitative description of chemical equilibrium, the course of chemical reactions in time, the basics of the theory of electrochemical processes, the features of the course of organic reactions, methods of analytical and physical colloid chemistry;
- to acquaint students with the best methods for solving the main types of problems in physical chemistry and develop sustainable skills and skills for solving them;
- to form a scientific worldview and professional self-determination of students on the basis of the knowledge and methods of activity.
The course is designed for 32 academic hours.
Duration of study: 6 months.
Minimum number of people in a group: 11 people.
Cost of education: 120.00 rub.
At the end of the courses, a certificate of the established model is issued.
Faculty of Biology and Ecology
Grodno, Dovatora lane, 3/1, aud. 125, 126, 127, 128.
+375 (33) 622 14 75
+375 (152) 39 86 18