Individual vocational-guidance counseling
From 17.00 руб.
The choice of a profession is one of the most important decisions that a person makes in life, since each person wants the work to correspond to our interests and capabilities, bring joy and be worthy of being paid.
When choosing a profession, you must first clearly understand what you want from the profession. Get answers to the following questions:
- what should be the content of the profession so that you are interested in working;
- how the chosen profession will allow you to maximize your creative abilities;
- what salary will suit;
- how much time and effort will require mastering this profession.
An important condition for choosing the right profession is to take into account your own abilities. And for this it is important to go through a career counseling consultation.
The purpose of an individual career guidance consultation: to identify your abilities, type of thinking, character, ability and correlate them with the requirements of the chosen profession.
It is no secret that where your abilities are maximally realized, you will achieve the greatest success.
- Introductory stage. Individual psychological conversation to determine the motivation for choosing a profession.
- Stage of personal psychological diagnosis: a) study of the level of cognitive processes; b) the diagnosis of mental states and personality traits; c) study of professional preferences.
- The stage of writing conclusions on the results of psychological diagnostics and issuing recommendations.
- The final psychological conversation, building a professional profile.
Turning to professionals for help in professional self-determination, you increase your chances of a successful career choice!
Duration of consultation: 1-1.5 hours.
The main tasks: the diagnosis of “hard” and “flexible” competencies, their analysis and comparison with the results of the conversation in the form of a dialogue in order to objectify decision-making at the stage of professional self-determination.
Terms of service: 2017/2018
Estimated cost: 17.00 rubles.
The services are provided by:
- Albitskaya Olga Alekseevna, teacher-psychologist of the first category;
- Glushen Alena Stanislavovna, teacher-psychologist of the first category;
- Kolbasko Nina Vsevolodovna, teacher-psychologist of the highest category.
* Vocational-guidance consultation is available by appointment.
Regional Center for Testing and Youth Career Guidance
Grodno, Oktyabrskaya St. 5, office 107, 307
+ 375 (152) 72 36 25