Accident and illness insurance for the duration of your trip abroad
Remember to take out health insurance when you go on a trip. Health insurance is inexpensive, and the sum insured is enough to cover all necessary medical expenses in case of an insured event.
With Belgosstrakh insurance policy:
- You are guaranteed emergency medical care in any country of the world 7 days a week, 24 hours a day in case of sudden illness or accident with the assistance of international service companies (assistants) and medical Centres;
- There is no need to carry large sums of money for unforeseen medical expenses.
Belgosstrakh will reimburse:
- the costs of emergency medical care for a sudden illness or accident;
- medical evacuation and repatriation expenses;
- expenses for medical and transport services;
- expenses for legal assistance (up to a maximum of 5% of the sum insured);
- expenses for the return of the children and incapacitated adult family members of the Insured who, as a result of an insured event, have been left without supervision and are unable to stay in the Insured's country of residence independently;
- expenses for calls to a service company or to Belgosstrakh.
Think about the future today!
Regional Tourism Centre
22 Ozheshko Street, Grodno.
+ 375 (152) 77 37 85; + 375 (152) 77 37 86; + 375 (29) 869 06 02