"Art of photography" courses
From 140.00 руб.
The courses will teach you to photograph and use photography equipment skillfully. They will provide knowledge in the field of photography: from the history of photography to the stage of printing photos. The course programme is focused on practice with an emphasis on the development of abilities in the photography technique, the ability to use modern photo equipment and to learn how to understand and use it during shooting.
The purpose of the training is to form the following skills:
- to photograph in various conditions, adapting to any tasks;
- to skillfully prepare photography equipment for shooting
- to select photos for printing accordingly to formats and wishes of the customer;
- to know the structure and principles of modern photography equipment operation;
- to know copyright and normative documents about the photographers’ rights;
- the history of the emergence and formation of the photography;
- perform basic photographic techniques;
- processing of photographic materials and the use of accessory equipment.
Duration of service: on request of consumers.
Number of hours: 32 academic hours (4 weeks).
Minimum number of people in a group: 5 people
Age: from 14 years and older.
Fee for 1 participant is 140, 00.
Faculty of History, Communication and Tourism
Educational-scientific-industrial association "Student Media Center"
Grodno, 230023, Ozheshko Str., 22, office 324, 325
+375 (152) 73 19 88, Nasedkina Nadezhda Igorevna
+375 (29) 78 38 222, Bludova-Goi Kira Maryanovna
+375 (29) 881 21 75, Pavlova Anastasia Andreevna
apx - @. mail.ru