Biology courses for the preparation of the Olympic reserve students (laboratory classes)
- Факультет биологии и экологии
- Department Address: г. Гродно, пер. Доватора, 3/1
From 90.00 руб.
The purpose of the course is to give practical knowledge in the field of laboratory practical work within the framework of olympiads at the regional and republican levels.
- to give the basic level of skills in the implementation of the laboratory workshop on the subjects of olympiad tasks;
- show the level of requirements for practical (laboratory) classes in various subjects presented at biology Olympiads;
- to teach yourself to work with objects and equipment used in olympiad tasks.
The course is designed for 32 hours.
Duration of study: 8 weeks.
Minimum number of people in a group: 12.
Cost of education: 90.00 BYN.
At the end of the courses, a certificate of the established model is issued.
Faculty of Biology and Ecology
Grodno, Dovatora lane, 3/1, aud 125, 133, 135, 137, 138, 140, 141, 142, 144.
+375 (33) 622 14 18