Summer school of the belarusian language and culture
- Научная библиотека
- Department Address: г. Гродно, ул. Ожешко, 22, каб. 116
Purpose: popularization of the Belarusian language and culture, bringing information to the public about the richness of the Belarusian history and cultural homeland.
- get acquainted with the features of the Belarusian language;
- increase the level of knowledge of the Belarusian language;
- to introduce the history and culture of Belarus and the unique architecture of the city of Grodno;
- present the most significant pages of Belarusian literature;
- plunge into the light of Belarusian folk traditions;
- influence the cultural and social adaptation of foreign guests, as well as increasing their interest in the cultural and historical heritage of Belarus.
Duration of study: 14 days.
Cost: 220 EUR / 270 USD / per person.
Location: Grodno, st. Ozheshko 22, room 116, 166a.
At the end of the service, a document is issued on the formation of an established standard.
Grodno, st. Ozheshko 22
+375 (29) 587 11 14