Belarusian language and literature courses to prepare students for olympiads and competitions
Field courses are organized by the Department of Journalism. Courses are held on the basis of district educational institutions for students in grades 8-11 to prepare for the second and third stages of the Republican Olympiad, competitions in the Belarusian language and literature.
Tasks of the classes:
- deepen and systematize students' knowledge in all areas of linguistics (phonetics, orthoepy, spelling, lexicology, phraseology, word formation, morphology, syntax, style);
- to develop language competence of students;
- improve skills and abilities to perform non-standard tasks;
- develop analytical skills;
- activate linguistic curiosity, creative determination, independence in carrying out tasks;
- to systematize and generalize students' knowledge of the culture of speech, history and theory of literature, improve general educational skills and skills in working with literary material.
The program consists of 3 modules. Training Duration:
- Module 1 - 6 academic hours;
- Module 2 - 12 academic hours;
- Module 3 - 18 academic hours.
Location: st. Ozheshko, 22, room. 333.
Tuition fees (per group):
- Module 1 - 160 rubles;
- Module 2 - 260 rubles;
- Module 3 - 385 rubles.
Courses are held by: candidates of philological sciences, doctors of philological sciences.
At the end of the course, a document on the formation of an established standard is issued.
Faculty of History, Communication and Tourism
Department of Journalism
Grodno, st. Ozheshko, 22, room. 333
Brewer Irina Voitekhovna
+375 (29) 887 09 11