Educational courses "service Administrator Бизнес24 (1C: Management of the company for Belarus)"
The course is a professionally-oriented e-learning resource with an emphasis on practical experience. It is designed to help students to develop specialized skills in Bitrix24 CRM service administration.
After this course participants will be able to work with basic elements of the enterprise management system.
By the end of the course "Bitrix24 CRM Service Administrator", students will be able to solve the following problems:
- to manage warehouse inventory of the enterprise;
- to conduct marketing research at the enterprise;
- to manage operating resources of the enterprise;
- to control the movement of long-term assets and make depreciation of fixed assets and intangible assets;
- to manage the movement of inventory;
- to control the realization of final products, done work, provided services;
- manage the funds of the enterprise and carry out mutual settlements with counterparties;
- to keep personnel records of employees of the enterprise;
- to give pay staff on wages and loans;
- to give pay accountable persons, to make settlements with suppliers and contractors, buyers and customers;
- to control the income and expenses of the enterprise, to form a financial result;
- to set up document libraries;
- to administer document directories.
Number of hours: 20.
Minimum number of people in a group: 10.
Fee: 250 BYN.
At the end of the course, a standard certificate is issued.
Faculty of Economics and Management
Gaspadarchaya Str., 23, office 201, 204, 211, Grodno
+375 (33) 624-79-34