Consultations for secondary school students "To the heights of the Olympic"
From 20.00 руб.
Program content provides a deep understanding of the language laws, the characteristics of the literary process of the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, the Enlightenment, the historical and genetic and typological classicism lighting phenomena, Romanticism, Realism, Modernism, ideological and artistic literature the analysis of XIX and XX century.
The content of the program meets the educational standard and correlated with the content of the curriculum (higher level) for institutions of general secondary education with the Belarusian and Russian languages of instruction of the Belarusian language and literature. The program is based on the relationship of the principles of democratization and humanization, continuity and availability of training focuses on the understanding of the spiritual and moral valuesThe purpose of the program - to help students to repeat, summarize and systematize the knowledge of the system of language (phonetics, spelling, vocabulary, part of speech and word formation, morphology, syntax and punctuation); rules for the functioning of language means in the speech; Belarusian literary language norms (of pronunciation, spelling, word formation, morphology, syntax, punctuation), as well as features of the literary process in the XI - XX centuries. and creative heritage of the outstanding Belarusian writers
Objectives of the educational program:
- to deepen students' knowledge of articulation i acoustic characteristics of sounds arfaepiyu principles Belarusian spelling;
- to improve students' knowledge about typalogiyu parts of speech, their semantic, morphological, syntactic i derivational characteristics;
- consolidate the knowledge of the types of syntactic communication slovazluchenni, simple sentence, complex sentence i, typalogiyu semantic and syntactic relations between their components, the principles of classification of syntactic units;
- to give knowledge about the composition of the genre-species system of Belarusian literature;
- characterized particular literary process XI - XX century;
- to systematize the knowledge of literary trends and artistic techniques;
- to assess the creative heritage of the prominent Belarusian writers.
The level of development of the educational program - depth.
Provides practical training on the main issues of the program (a total of 20 hours). However, the duration of training can be determined by the audience.
Faculty of Philology
Department of Belarusian Philology
Grodno, str. Lenin 32, office 24
+ 375 (29) 78 22 379