From 192.00 руб.
The aim of the courses is to repeat, systematize and deepen knowledge on all topics of physics at the II level of general secondary education, prepare students for the conscious choice of physics as a subject for study at an advanced level at the III stage of general secondary education.
- to instil in students the ability to see and understand the value of education, the importance of physical knowledge for the life of every person;
- to instil in students the ability to distinguish facts and assessments, compare physical phenomena, draw conclusions;
- to instil in students the skills to work in a group, to represent and uphold their views and beliefs, to conduct a discussion;
- develop the ability of students to solve a particular problem in several ways and find among them the most simple and original (flexibility of thinking);
- develop students' ability to conduct competent reasoning (reasoning logic);
- to develop the ability of students to isolate the necessary, essential features of an object or process through abstraction from other, non-essential (degree of abstraction);
- develop the ability of students to see the final solution to a problem in which the conclusion is based on a hunch, feeling, almost sudden (physical intuition);
- develop students' research skills, cognitive and creative activity;
- to form a steady interest of students in the subject “Physics” by solving non-standard and entertaining tasks.
1 shortened course program is provided.
Terms of service provision: November to May
Frequency: 18 weeks, once a week for 2 academic hours
The course is designed for 36 hours
2 shortened course program is provided.
Terms of service provision: January to May
Frequency: 12 weeks, once a week for 2 academic hours
The course is designed for 24 hours
3 shortened course program is provided.
Terms of service provision: February to May
Frequency: once a week for 2 academic hours
The course is designed for 48 hours
Duration of training: 25 weeks, 1 time per week for 2 training hours.
Location: Grodno, Ozheshko St. 22.
Minimum number of people in a group: 12.
Contingent (age): students in grades 7 - 9
Cost: 192 BYN (176 BYN for persons who studied in the 2019/2020 academic year at the courses of the School of Exact Sciences training center),
144.00 BYN (for 1 shortened course)
96.00 BYN (for 2 shortened course)
48.00 BYN (for 3 shortened course)
At the end of the courses, a certificate of the established model is issued.
Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics / School of Exact Sciences
Grodno, Oktyabrskaya St. 5
+375 (152) 72 36 80