Conversational Spanish courses
From 300.00 руб.
The learning programme is designed for 3 years of study. It considers such aspects of the language as: phonetics, grammar, speech practice, written speech. Much attention is paid to the lexical features of the Italian language, as well as to colloquial speech.
The purpose of the courses is to develop students' skills in speaking, writing, listening and reading.
The main task of teaching is to form student’s communicative competence: the ability to organize their speech and non-speech behavior according to the tasks of communication.
This purpose is multifaceted and includes a number of components:
- Linguistic competence: knowledge about the system and structure of the language and the rules of its functioning in the process of foreign language communication, the ability to use formal means to create grammatically and monologically correct, meaningful statements in the language.
- Discursive competence: the ability to plan verbal behavior, understand and convey information in coherent, logical and reasoned statements, build and organize a statement in accordance with the functional task of communication.
- Sociolinguistic competence: the ability to carry out different types of speech-thinking activity and choose linguistic means in accordance with the place, time, sphere of communication.
- Compensatory competence: the student's ability to overcome the lack of his knowledge in the field of the linguistic code, the presence of linguistic and general cultural foreign language skills that allow finding ways to fill the gaps in linguistic, speech and socio-cultural competencies.
- Social competence: the ability to use different communicative roles, strategies in conditions of social interaction with people and the world around them.
- Sociocultural competence: The modern competence of language education places an important emphasis on the need not to limit language learning to its verbal code. It is about the formation of a picture of the world in the learner's awareness, characteristic of the speaker of this language as a representative of a certain society.
Service provision period: from 01.10.2020 to 31.05.2021
Number of hours: 240 hours per year (120 classroom hours, 120 hours of methodical work)
Minimum number of people in a group: 10
Contingent (age): adults
Location: st. October 5, office. 208
Cost: 300 BYN
The service is provided by:
Marina Valerievna Ragozhnik, trainee teacher, +375 (29) 347 80 42, email@example.com
Faculty of History, Communication and Tourism
Department of Translation and Intercultural Communication
Grodno, st. Oktiabrskaya 5, office 206
+375 (152) 62 68 00