Educational seminar "Traditional Belarusian Pysanka (Easter Egg Decoration): Techniques for Working in the Department of Preschool Education"
- Образовательный инновационный центр
- Department Address: г. Гродно, ул. Захарова 32, каб 16а
From 15.00 руб.
The goal is to develop students' skills and abilities for organizing creative activity and applying techniques of traditional Belarusian Easter egg Decoration in the Department of Preschool Education.
- Introducing the audience to the traditions and history of the emergence of Pysanka (Easter egg Decoration)
- Forming ideas among listeners about the main methods and techniques of traditional Pysanka as applied to preschool children
- Teaching students the basic methods of creating a traditional Belarusian Easter egg
Participants will gain the following skills:
- Making creative works of art with the technique of traditional Belarusian Pysanka
- Choosing materials and using them in classes with preschool children choosing
- Creating samples of traditional Belarusian Easter eggs using ornamental symbols
- Conducting classes with preschool children on teaching the technique of traditional Belarusian Pysanka
- Developing creative abilities of preschool children
- Organizing club activities to teach preschoolers the technique of traditional Belarusian Pysanka
- Conducting practical workshops for teachers and parents of preschool pupils.
Number of hours: 4 hours
Minimum number of people in a group: 8
Age: youth and adults
Location: Zakharova str. 32, office 16a
Price: 15 BYN
The service is provided by:
Elena Kovaleva, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology of Childhood
Educational innovation centre
Faculty of Pedagogy
Grodno, Zakharova str. 32
+375 (152) 75 49 05