From 192.00 руб.
The purpose and objectives of the educational program are:
- To develop students' ability to solve a particular problem in several ways and find among them the most simple and original (flexibility of thinking)
- To develop students' ability to conduct competent reasoning (reasoning logic)
- to develop the ability of students to isolate the necessary, essential features of an object or process through abstraction from other, non-essential (degree of abstraction)
- to develop the ability of students to dynamically reflect various mathematical objects in the necessary combinations and relationships (spatial imagination)
- to develop the ability of students to see the final solution to a problem in which the conclusion is based on a hunch, feeling, almost sudden (mathematical intuition)
- to develop students' research skills, cognitive and creative activity
- to form a steady interest of students in the subject "Mathematics" by solving non-standard and entertaining problems
1 shortened course program is provided.
Terms of service provision: November to May
Frequency: 18 weeks, once a week for 2 academic hours
The course is designed for 36 hours
2 shortened course program is provided.
Terms of service provision: January to May
Frequency: 12 weeks, once a week for 2 academic hours
The course is designed for 24 hours
3 shortened course program is provided.
Terms of service provision: February to May
Frequency: once a week for 2 academic hours
The course is designed for 48 hours
The course is designed for 50 hours.
For 5-9 grade students .
Minimum number of people in a group: 12
Lessons take 25 weeks (2 hours per week)
Duration of service: from September to May
Location: Ozheshko St. 22
Cost of education: 192.00 rub.
176.00 rub. (for people who took courses of the training center "School of Exact Sciences" in the 2019/2020 academic year)
144.00 BYN (for 1 shortened course)
96.00 BYN (for 2 shortened course)
48.00 BYN (for 3 shortened course)
Faculty of Pre-University Education
Grodno, Oktyabrskaya St. 5
+375 (152) 72 36 80