Mathematics and computer science courses
From 360.00 руб.
The purpose and objectives of the educational program are:
- To develop students' ability to solve a particular problem in several ways and find among them the most simple and original (flexibility of thinking)
- To develop students' ability to conduct competent reasoning (reasoning logic)
- to develop the ability of students to isolate the necessary, essential features of an object or process through abstraction from other, non-essential (degree of abstraction)
- to develop the ability of students to dynamically reflect various mathematical objects in the necessary combinations and relationships (spatial imagination)
- to develop the ability of students to see the final solution to a problem in which the conclusion is based on a hunch, feeling, almost sudden (mathematical intuition)
- to develop students' research skills, cognitive and creative activity
- to form a steady interest of students in the subject "Mathematics" by solving non-standard and entertaining problems
A shortened course program is provided.
Terms of service provision: November to May
Frequency: 18 weeks, once a week for 4 academic hours (of which 2 hours in mathematics (36 hours), 2 hours in the basics of computer science (36 hours))
The course is designed for 72 hours
Minimum number of people in a group: 12
The course is designed for 100 hours.
For students in grades 5-9.
Minimum number of people in a group: 14
Classes take 25 weeks (4 hours a week, of which 2 hours in mathematics (50 hours), 2 hours in the basics of computer science (50 hours))
Duration of service: from September to May
Location: Ozheshko St. 22
Cost of education: 360.00 rub.
324.00 rub. (for people who studied in the 2019/2020 academic year at the courses of the training center "School of Exact Sciences")
270.00 BYN (for а shortened course)
Faculty of Pre-University Education
Grodno, Oktyabrskaya St. 5, office 103
Korlyukova Irina Aleksandrovna
375 (152) 77 08 01
Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics
Department of System Programming and Computer Security
Grodno, Ozheshko St. 22, office 222
Dirvuk Evgeny Vladimirovich
375 (152) 72 13 92