Rental of office #1
- Department Address: г. Гродно, ул. Гаспадарчая 21/А
We give in rent office #1.
Area: 19,2 m2.
Approximate price: 7 rub. / m2 per month.
You can rent the premises as a resident Scientific and Technological Park of the Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno.
How to become a resident:
To register as a Technopark resident, you need to submit the following documents:
- Application for resident status in the Science and Technology Park;
- Information about the average number of employees;
- Brief description of the enterprise;
- Copies of incorporation documents: Charter of the enterprise, incorporation agreement (if any), certificate of state registration of a legal entity;
REQUIREMENTS TO RESIDENTS OF THE TECHNOPARK:
- Only a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur may be a resident of the Technopark;
- The resident of the technopark should carry out innovative activity, i.e. the activity providing creation and realization of innovations;
- The average number of employees of an enterprise resident may not exceed 100 persons.
Your application for registration of the applicant as a resident is considered by the Technopark Council.
After a positive decision, a resident certificate of a scientific and technological park is issued and a real estate lease agreement and an innovation activity agreement are concluded. From the moment the lease agreement is signed, tax incentives for you start to apply.
230005, Grodno, Gaspadarchaya St. 21/A,
80 (152) 55-62-50
+375 (29) 666 57 08.