Remote seminar " Usage of mathematical modeling techniques for rational planning and management in economic and production systems"
From 6.00 руб.
The Department of mathematical and information support of economic systems conducts a remote practice-oriented seminar for secondary school students, full-time and part-time students, undergraduates, postgraduates, employees of planning and economic services of organizations, in order to solve practice-oriented situational tasks using mathematical and computer modeling.
It includes working through the following issues:
- mathematical modeling methods for formalizing and solving economic and production problems of rational planning and management
- construction and application of econometric models of statistical data analysis for analysis and forecasting of economic processes
- formal models of optimization economic and production tasks (development of rational production plans, transportation planning, interaction of market agents, project and resource management tasks)
- methods for developing and justifying rational economic decisions and economic analysis of the results obtained
- Computer modeling technology by means of MS Excel for formalization and solution of economic and production problems of rational planning and management
Form of conducting : online training (webinar, skype-conference, e-seminar).
Duration of the seminar: 2 academic hours.
Price: 6 BYN
The service is provided by:
Faculty of Economics and management
Department of mathematical and information support of economic systems
Grodno, Gaspadarchaya str. 23, office 210
+375 (152) 62 05 40