Summer school " Unknown Europe: history, culture, and Belarusian society"
This programme is intended to study key topics in the country studies of Belarus. The main goal of the Summer school is to develop cross-cultural competencies of European students through direct participation in the study of the cultural diversity of Europe, including countries that are not part of the EU (for example, Belarus).
Objectives of the course:
- acquaintance with the main landmarks of the history of Belarus
- study of the main concepts related to the socio-cultural features of Belarus
- study of the main directions in the development of the economy and public life of Belarus
- getting to know the diversity of Belarusian culture
- formation of practical skills for writing an essay
Duration of training: 14 days (10.09.2018-22.09.2018)
Cost: 250 EUR.
At the end of the course, a document of education of the established sample is issued.
Faculty of History, Communication and Tourism
Grodno, Ozheshko str.22-339
+375 (29) 784 48 36